I was always seeking a sense of superiority and it seems been planted a hidden enthusiasm in my deep heart side
It was damn irritating to deal with this kind of person right??
Yeaa
I think I was facing the consequence now
I was annoyed to your guys unstoppable complaints and criticism to other even the target was around our side
What does the term "friends" mean
In fact, I didn't really put efforts in dealing with friendship this such things since graduated from secondary school
Seems my life was distorted and imbalanced righttttt
The only thing behind me to continue my every single step to carry on is the bunch of gangs
Kw, Kx, Jy, YY, HM, Ym
I miss you guys so much
I really dunno what the heck I am doing
I just feel lost over friend issue..
c,
you are the most important person ever
I do appreciate every single moment interact with you although it doesn't have much :x
I just hope you can be happy and stay healthy always.
Miss you miss you *



No comments:
Post a Comment